Friday, October 1, 2010

Нюша - Не перебивай - Nyusha - Do not interrupt

A very hot artist from Moscow who impresses with her song and dance.




The biography
Young, but already known singer Njusha was born and has grown in Moscow, in a musical family which when to it was two years, has broken up. Despite it, father-vladimir Shurochkin the musician and the composer, the ex-soloist of group «Tender May», and further and the solo executor, took active part in education of the daughter. She sang since 3th years, dreaming to become the singer. Having heard that Njusha continually sings different songs, the father has dared to take away it on studio. So it for the first time in 5 years has got on studio and has written down the first song «the Song of the big she-bear».Эмоции which she then has tested, till now remained the high point in her life: «Ear-phones which to me have put on, were more than my head, but I was delighted with an event!» - the singer remembers. «I have spent the whole summer with the grandmother to villages. There with friends we suited small concerts on which I executed playful chastooshkas:« And I small, accurate, everything that am on me, sticks to me … »- I sang. It was my first scenic experience. Having returned to Moscow, I have started to be engaged with the teacher on a piano. The father began to bring to me a lot of various music for listening. Mum sang with me everywhere, even in the car. And already in 8 years I have written the first song in English under the name«Night»- have told in the interview of Njusha to one capital TV channel. Нюшу always involved not only music, but also dances. From 9 years she studied at children's theatre of a fashion and"Daisy"dance.С collective of theatre it acted on the most different platforms of the country. The biggest for it then there was a scene of the Kremlin palace in Moscow. Нюша has grown, and it was necessary to say goodbye to theatre, but only not with music and dances.

No comments:

Post a Comment